Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I'm Just a Piece of Meat With a Bunch of Bones

 Salutations. I'm Tomi Oladunjoye, and if I'm not sleeping in class, I'm probably thinking about it. For the sake of my professor's ears though, I will say I am beaming with full excitement ready to crush this course. (its true BTW). I like music a lot. I'm a harmony chaser and Show me new music whenever you got the chance. Without further ado, we gone dive in:


FIRST AND LAST PARAGRAPH.

I never actually thought I would be writing a blog when I entered this class so that's pretty dope. I'm up for anything spontaneous so if I don't expect it, I like it. This class is a perfect example, however, I was falling rather drowsy in the videos but when I say that dude with crazy eyebrows, that was it for me.







THIS IS THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

Like I said, I like music. I actually stayed over the summer to focus more on harmonies and much much more, but that's a story for another time. I will link just 3 of the projects that I worked on over the summer just to show you a glimpse of my life. staying over the summer was pretty dope, but the food was horrendous. It still is, but it's improving. shhh. 

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-o-127753299/say-i

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-o-127753299/story-time-vibes

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-o-127753299/litty-titty


NO, THIS IS THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

Since football is not a thing this year, I might as well focus more on the things I love to do. I think this whole COVID thing should blow over by the end of next summer because I'll be dammed if I can't go to 6 flags for 2 summers in a row. A lot of people say that this virus is just some hoax while others literally spent their life savings on toilet paper. that's actually a good investment if you think about it. 

If the world was ending, say the zombie apocalypse, and you guys see a mall nearby that wasn't yet looped, what would be the first thing you would buy? comment down below! the best answer wins a prize. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing My Own Thing

 I'm sitting on this chair, just thinking of how fucking blessed I am. this is not for any class thing I'm just on a rant. Honestly ...