Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Memer Head!!

 Guys...... Its literally 2 in the morning and i'm not yet asleep. I said to myself one last song and i'll go home but look at me still in the studio. I literally have a headache right now. Now, don't thing its the Rona or anything like that. I'm just fucking tired. really fucking tired, but you know when you loving doing something to the point where you feel numb to pain and fatigue? I could really go all night if I wanted to. I just finished 2 new beats tonight, however the last one took the longest because of the mixing. it sounds fucking muffled. 

I added a bunch of my stuff on a video so you guys can see hope u like it!! 


https://youtu.be/rmXscxDvtlA  -Link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing My Own Thing

 I'm sitting on this chair, just thinking of how fucking blessed I am. this is not for any class thing I'm just on a rant. Honestly ...